Jun 23, 2008

My new business venture


Today I tried somethin new. Took a good long look at all the windchimes I made outta fishbones and although they are mighty fine and beautiful, they just don't clink right. They move pretty when the wind blows but they ain't got that ring to 'em. So here is what I did: dipped each bone in a bit of melted gold. Then strung 'em back up to dry and the effect is simply astounding. They not only clink but they ring and they sing. I got the gold from my fillings. Pulled two molars today but it's no loss seein as how they was the back ones. I'm thinkin now I will have the proper confidence required when I present them for sale to the natives. I ain't caught a glimpse of any of 'em just yet but I can hear 'em.
Well I am just plum sorry if this didn't entertain you. Let me set you straight: I am retired. Livin in a tree. I ain't got no more tales to tell and I ain't here to impress nobody. I aim to make good on my invite to do some Bible study with me but that's it.