Jun 23, 2008

funny dream I reckon


You like dreams? You wanna hear an old man's dream? Just the other day it sure was. I dreamed of a Hollywood actress, one of them bodacious-curvy blond bombshells, I ain't sayin which one, but she's a hottie that's fer sure, well I saw her, all dolled up yet so so sad, she was walkin' on out of a movie studio, almost evicted-like, her pretty head was down an she had been cryin. Poor filly bein sent away. I saw her feet- she was wearin them shiny red heels, all spikey and pointy like- but get this! They was in tennishoes. Sneakers. Old casual regular sneakers, all loose and untied, like she had to put them on at the last minute, right on over her red heels. She was bein cast out and no longer employed and havin to dress down. Let me tell you young whippersnappers what. Me an my Maker, we's close you see, and I got a knowin' in my gut that we are gonna see a sharp decline in all this Hollywood hullaballoo, all this celebrity riff-raff idol-worshippin nonsense. Due to a few different things. For one, finances. Less time and money spent on this so-called entertainment. Two, I do reckon just as the moral decay increases, in equal amounts we's gonna see a sharp rise in traditional morals. Ya see God ain't gonna let that old red devil have his way without steppin in and balancing things out. Oh fer cryin out loud I could talk on this topic forever.